Friday, July 1, 2011

Drawing with Chocolate

Well, on the 7th my little sister will be turning 16! In lack of funds, I decided to make something for her that would be just as special! I went to the dollar store and found a little cute basket (her favorite color is green), along with a couple of different types of blank cards with envelopes. I made her some of her own return address labels with a fancy design with some clear Avery labels I purchased from target for my senior show last March. I went to Avery.com and they had an option where you could design and print labels online.

I then made her a homemade card. A while back I saw a tutorial on drawing with chocolate and I decided to try it out. Here are the directions. I chose to do a panda because that is my sister's nickname. Amanda = Panda... our little cousin couldn't pronounce her name so he just started calling her Panda. I put a popsicle stick in one of them right as I was doing the white chocolate layer. By the way, I just used some white and brown chocolate chips to make this. Simple, Simple and so much fun! I made some flowers to go with it too!


2 comments:

  1. That Panda is wonderful! Homemade gifts mean so more. I'm sure she will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only aspire to mention ones content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb and that i may think you’re a guru for this issue. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done.
    marble mosaic tile

    ReplyDelete