Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Nail Polish + Eye Shadow

 A friend of my family's (Nita) gave me a fun little activity to do. Since I had been feeling really crafty lately, but haven't had a whole lot of time to do anything!

Here are the basic steps:
1) White nail polish (must have ball to mix)
2) Eye shadow (color of your choice)
3) Crush eye shadow
4) Transfer eye shadow into bottle of nail polish (this may be a little tricky, you may want to have a piece of paper underneath to catch what doesn't go in the bottle.
5) Shake, Shake, Shake!

The color comes out matted, so when you put it on it is best that you put a clear coat of polish over it.

Here are my pictures from the adventure: Roommate Dani helped out!




 Note: the color will be lighter than you actually chose, and it may appear a little unmixed in the bottle at first, but just keep shaking it! Anyways, I chose to put a dark purple and pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment