Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Weekly Cleaning Chart

The other night, my new roomies and I decided on a chore list. I delegated myself to making the list! I really like to do organizing projects, so this was fun for me. Since I had been working so hard on my Benchmark Interview (entrance into student teaching), which I had yesterday and passed, I decided to take time out and work on this chart last night. These are my results:



I found these little animals on a free clipart site. They were too cute to pass up. It just helps make the clothespins more individualized.

2 comments:

  1. Only aspire to mention ones content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb and that i may think you’re a guru for this issue. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done.
    marble mosaic tile

    ReplyDelete